Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Garage Sale Candle Sticks

I went to a great garage sale over the weekend and picked up a couple of fantastic deals.  Here is the first one - a couple of chunky, wooden candle sticks for $1.00 each!
I love the detail on them -
I've always liked the idea of having black, chunky candle sticks with little pumpkins on top, so I sprayed them with Krylon black satin spray paint and viola!
I added a little green jar to the mix that I picked up from a thrift store for less than a dollar and filled it with some flowers.  They sit on a little piece of burlap for a wonderful fall centerpiece.  Just how I pictured it.
Happy Fall!  Do you like black and oranges in the Fall or do you like more non-traditional colors?  Stay tuned for another garage sale find!


No comments:

Post a Comment