Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall Craft Fair!

Today, the weather was wonderful and my youngest daughter and I decided to attend the Kimmswick Missouri Fall craft fair.  I hadn't been there in ages.
It was crazy crowded with lots of quaint little shops and more than enough booths with crafts and food!  I absolutely couldn't leave without a corn dog and a funnel cake, lol.
I found some wooden growth charts made out of wood that I loved -
It would be fun to put these in the playroom somewhere and mark each kids name down like in the olden days!  I also found these shabby looking boards with knobs for hanging whatever on and I loved them a lot.
I think I must make some!  We ended up coming home with some apple butter, pumpkin pecan butter, and some pumpkin potpourri that has little pumpkins in it that I couldn't resist!
Here's a closer picture to show the detail:
Love it! We had some great mother-daughter time!  Have you been to any Fall festivals?  Pumpkin butter or apple butter?  I'm a pumpkin fan myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment