Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shabby Milk Bottles

My mother, who passed away over 6 years ago, used to work at Pevely Dairy.  Because of this, I like to collect Pevely memorabilia.  Some things were my mom's and some I purchased on-line.  I had a small collection of milk bottles and put them on a shelf.
It was nice, but it was kind of dark and I felt that the bottles were getting lost against the wood.  I had a shabby picket fence piece that I used to use outside.  It is worn in all the right places and in the perfect shape to fit on my shelf.  I had to cut the ends off because it was a tad too long, but it's exactly what this shelf needed!

I think my mom would like it!
Now you can actually notice the interesting bottles.  Always looking for new uses for things - who says you can't have a picket fence on your shelf, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment