Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to Shabby Pink Bungalow

This is the debut of my first blog.  I hope to cover a lot of DIY projects, shabby chic and cottage decor, thrift store finds, before and afters, tutorials and everything in between.  I have been so inspired by the other blogs out there.  They have been such an inspiration to me and I hope to do the same.  I am not computer savvy or a photographer, so I know I have a lot to learn about the technical end of things but I have determination so I'm hoping that will overcome.  I invite you to click on the house tour tab above to get a feel for my decorating style.  I will begin posting this week and will start with showing you things that I have recently redone or created.  From there, I will start fresh with new and fun projects.  I look forward to your comments and interacting with all of you as I embark on this journey.  I ask God to bless this little blog and to make it an encouragement to others.  I pray that I will learn as much if not more from all of you as you do from any posts I create.  I could think of no greater way to start 2012.  So, lets get busy and start making our homes cozy, inviting and unique and doing it all on a budget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment