Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lillies, Veggies, and Frogs oh my!

Just a few random fun things in the garden:
First up - pink lillies!  I've been waiting for weeks for them to bloom and they finally did!  I LOVE them and they get fuller every year - I wish they bloomed longer but I sure do enjoy them while they are here.

Next, is the little Frog house I made in my wheelbarrow out of a broken clay pot.  Frogs are very special in my family as they represent a very sweet little angel in Heaven (my great-grandson).  If you look closely you can see a rusty arch, a welcome sign over the "door", a mini grapevine wreath and even a table made from a piece of wood with a tiny teapot sitting on it as well as a path made with broken pot pieces.  It even has a little glass frog living inside!

And, finally, I can see a tiny tomato and a pepper starting to form in the veggie garden!  I can't wait till I can begin harvesting them!

What have you been up to outide lately?  Have you made a frog house or a faerie garden?  Planted any veggies?  Have a favorite flower?  Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment