Saturday, November 3, 2012

My take on a bundt pan wreath

One of the blogs I love to read is "Chipping With Charm".  Laurel always has a fun and unique way to use everyday items.  Recently, she posted about using a bundt pan as a wreath for Fall.  You can find the link to her post here.  Be sure to visit her site often for inspiration.

When I found this old bundt pan in my dad's basement, I immediately knew that I wanted to try Laurel's idea.  I just painted it "pumpkin orange", tied some twine around it for hanging, and added a book page leaf and a wire spiral for a "stem".  It is a fun and quirky addition to my fall decor.


I love using unexpected items in my decor.  Has anyone else made a bundt pan wreath?  Or a Fall wreath out of something unusual?  Share your ideas here!

No comments:

Post a Comment