Friday, December 28, 2012

DIY Wooden Letters as Gifts

One of the simplest, most fun gifts to make for yourself or someone else is a wooden letter purchased at any craft store and embellished with scrap book paper, mod podge, and fun little novelty items.  Here are a few that I just gave as Christmas gifts:



e
Fun and easy to personalize!  It's also fun to make words like "Play", "Imagine", or "Create" using the same concept.  In fact, I am planning to remodel my spare room and want to make a "Play" sign - I hope to show you soon.

Do you like making letters also?  Have you made any words?  Please share your pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to make a letter B for my daughter, her wedding..... new last name. Love the B you made - where do I get the wooden letter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have found them at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnn's Fabric.

    ReplyDelete